It is reported that steel scrap price in Italy went down by EUR 10 per tonne to EUR 20 per tonne this week.
To know the exact levels, please subscribe to www.steelprices-europe.com, which is a comprehensive service for tracking real time steel prices and trends in both South and North Europe on weekly basis.
The scope of service includes
1. Domestic pricing information in Germany, Italy and Spain
2. Import pricing information in Germany, Italy and Spain
3. Import levels at Antwerp and Turkey
4. Export levels from Turkey, Rotterdam, China, India and Black Sea
The service is specifically designed to assist steel makers, traders, users and others connected with the industry to keep track of real time prices prevailing in the market and thus comprehensively evaluate steel pricing trends in the region
Methodology and access
1. Benchmark products in each category with fixed commonly used sizes and grades
2. Base prices or effective, as per market trends
3. Average transaction levels which have settled well, based on continuous interactions with domestic mills, overseas suppliers, importers stockiest & service centers and buyers
4. On fixed market oriented payment terms
5. Weekly updates
6. Data available since February 2009
5. Access through web site
1. Input materials and semis in Europe
2. Long Products in Europe
3. Flat Products in Europe
4. CFR Turkey prices
5. FOB levels for export FOB Black Sea, China, Turkey and India
The prices are displayed on weekly and monthly basis. They also have search facilities to access old data from the archives. Graphical representation of trends and comparison of price movement 2 or more products is also available.
In addition, you can monitor currency exchange rates, metal prices, BDI for the day as well as access their archives for past data.
Other features include converters for weight, length etc, glossary and advanced search functions. The benchmark product price information is supplemented by global pricing news.
Subscription charges for 12 months access
How to subscribe
1. Register at www.steelprices-europe.com and pay on line or ask for invoice
2. Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Sourced from www.steelprices-europe.com)